Saturday, May 5, 2018

Patience:


the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry or upset.

We’ve been looking at God’s patience in our study this week and I find myself so very grateful.  How comforting it is to know He is patient; that my actions or inactions will not cause Him to lose His patience with me –

It’s like a child learning to walk - with all the attempts and failures but a loving parent never gets angry or dismissive but continues to encourage and to understand.

In a world that is quick to judge and find fault, what a comfort to know that I have a Father who knows my every thought and all my imperfections but loves me anyway and is willing and able to walk with me, to pick me up when I fall down and rejoice with me when I move forward.

W o w -  just W O W!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment