Tuesday, November 6, 2012

On being His . . .


Abba, I have been very aware over the last few days of how much my life needs to be a reflection of You, that those who see me might see a difference in me, a difference which comes from my life in You. This world is not my home, but a temporary dwelling and an opportunity to reveal to others that the secret to life, a successful and satisfying life, is found in You; that You have and will continue to provide all that we need to live life fully, without fear or shame, in joyful abandon to You. That You can be trusted completely to cause all things – ALL things – to work together for our good when we simply trust You and allow You to be the Lord of our lives. Therefore, dearest Lord, I seek Your face, Your will, Your purpose for my life; that Your plans and purposes will be accomplished in and through me. . . this day and every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment