Monday, November 5, 2012

A reflection and a prayer


Abba, Father – Tomorrow is election day. Either way, Lord, we need You and we desperately need revival in this country. Stir up Your people, and cause us to be a witness to the world of just Who You are, of Your great love and how life in You is the greatest joy that can be found, Your peace Your power Your great love can move mountains and restore the brokenhearted.

Be anxious for nothing – I hear You speaking these words to my heart and mind. Through Your word, You spoke the world into being and through Your word You speak peace, a peace which passes all understanding, I want to walk in that peace, to live and abide in Your presence, to be an instrument of Your grace - I choose You Lord, over all the voices, over all the distractions and cares of this life - I choose You because You have chosen me. In You my life is complete. Whatever lies ahead, I know that my security is in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment