Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the Love Dare journal

It’s been a meaningful and insightful journey, one I need to re-visit again. Taking the focus off of me has not been easy, my flesh resists and the enemy continues to nip at my heels BUT greater is He Who is in me and I will move forward in His grace and in His love. Although my life is not suddenly perfect nor what I thought it should be - I do see that I have a choice as to how I face each day. I can surrender to His will and seek Him or I can resist and try and to do things on my own. I much prefer the former - even if at times I may not like where He leads. I know that He has only my best interest in His heart. I believe this and I know that He is faithful and true and can be trusted ALWAYS and in all things. To love so unconditionally can not happen in the human heart, I know it can’t happen in mine – I need His heart. Fortunately that is His desire for me.

1 comment: