Saturday, February 25, 2012

He who is in me is greater than he who is in this world.

I got frustrated yesterday over a lot of little things. It just seemed endless and I’m pretty sure was spiritual attack. At home, I got testy with a centurylink lady, who managed to defuse my anger rather quickly – (I pray You will bless her for her efforts). I feel a heaviness, especially in Brant and I know it’s because of the pressures at work. I’ve tried not to take out my frustration on him or to take his personally. In some ways I feel like I’m treading water and just barely able to keep from sinking BUT I am still standing or perhaps it would be better to say that You are holding me up. How can I thank You, how can I honor You. I am trusting You and it feels so good to know that You are with me, that You are for me and that whatever comes my way, must first come through You. Thank You that You are my Abba, Father, my precious redeemer and my closest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment