Friday, March 1, 2013

Follow Me


Father, yesterday was a hard day and some of the remanents were still with me this morning. As I sat here trying to be still, trying to pray, offering this time to You while feeling an ache inside . . . my computer rebooted after an update and all of a sudden This is Amazing Grace starting playing. It just lifted my spirit and the heaviness was diminished as the words and melody awaken Your Spirit within me. You do bring my chaos back into order and have made me Your daughter.

And then, in reading this morning, knowing that You have me on the right path – one that we walk together, that You go before me and walk beside me, that I am never alone. This is our journey and though I am in the midst of community, we often walk this journey alone, together. It is our journey and I can not and should not compare it to any other. As for another's journey, what is that to me. I am to follow You.  

1 comment:

  1. ❤ ❤ ❤ A hug to my heart ~ thank you ((((Ceylon)))

    ReplyDelete