Friday, January 11, 2013

Morning musings


Father, reading this morning – to recognize that You are God, and You alone. All authority is Yours, You are the head over all and You have given us a choice; either to walk with You or away from You. Your promises to those who walk with You are life eternal, a life filled with love, peace and joy. These gifts are our security, that we can count on – when we trust You. You have saved us – saved me from the “corruption that is in the world through lust”.

Father, I pray that I will never grow tried of hearing of all that You have done and continue to do, that each day will be filled with awe and wonder, that You should care for me with such love, with such abandon. Thank You, Father, for the gift of prayer, that I may come into Your presence knowing that Your desire is to be in relationship with me; that I can bare my heart to You and that You hear me when I pray, really hear me – not just the words but the deepest parts of me are all known to You. And knowing that Your plans and purposes for my life are being accomplished through Your Spirit in me. Love so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment