Monday, January 14, 2013

“Do not be ashamed of your emptiness” . . .


. . . “There is no place for pretense in your relationship with Me” and 'My relationship with you is saturated with grace' (from Jesus Calling)

Father, I think I needed to hear this this morning – because I do feel an emptiness , a longing to connect. I have a tendency to view this type of “feeling” as an indication that something is wrong in me. But I see that it may just come from Your Spirit stirring in me, drawing me closer and deeper and more and more dependent on You. I want to make a difference for You. I know I'll never be great in Your kingdom, but I just want to know that I've done my part, that my life will be fruitful - for You. I am so grateful that You have saturated my life with Your grace – a love so amazing.
Rom 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment