Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sins committed without thinking or without knowledge.


Do I seek and respect Godly counsel so I do not walk in ignorance of His Ways? Or do I love the traditions of men more then I love to walk in obedience to God?
FATHER, as I was reading this morning, the author of this devotion seemed to speak against Christian “traditions” and those who do not celebrate the Feasts, observe Sabbath or keep Your Laws. I found myself becoming somewhat annoyed by their attitude.  It just seems like it’s a Jesus PLUS perspective or another approach to “our part and Your part” (when is enough enough?) – I really don’t think I’ll ever fully understand.  Please show me what is true, what is real, what is it I need to see and do in this.  The last thing I want to do is hold to a tradition of man and miss You in the process.  Let Your Spirit guide me, let me hear and understand and obey His lead.  I can’t do this on my own, don’t want to even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment