Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In His hands


ABBA FATHER, I’m not sure just “where” I am at the moment, but do believe I’m close to Your heart and that Your hand, Your blessing rests upon me.  I desire to know You and to be known by You – starting in the depth of me and moving out into every part of me and my life.  I struggle, with feelings of unworthiness – which in part come from a belief that I’m not “doing” enough with all that I have been given, that I’m not being a “good” steward.  I know that I am not saved by anything I do – but how I live my life is a reflection of my relationship with You, it’s a testimony of Who You are and I don’t want to disappoint You in any way.  I feel so small and insignificant in Your kingdom.  Perhaps that is my part . . . and if so, that’s okay with me.  I just want to be the best “me” I can be for You and for Your glory.  I am trusting that You will complete the work You have begun in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment