Monday, May 21, 2012

. . . and in the morning my prayer comes before You. (Psa 88:13)


I am an early riser and usually get up before my alarm goes off.  This morning, however, the alarm got me up and I found that I really would have preferred to just go back to sleep.  I couldn’t understand why I felt so tired - But as is my routine, I got up, let the dogs out, made a pot of coffee and began my morning quiet time.  At one point, after my first cup of coffee, I looked up and noticed the time – it said 4:30 . . . but that can’t be right, that’s too early, even for me.  Then I remembered that I had taken my Sunday afternoon nap the day before and had forgotten to re-set the alarm . . . and so here I am.  Its okay though - a little extra quiet time with my Father is always worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment