Saturday, August 20, 2011

I believe, Lord. Help my unbelief.

ABBA FATHER, where to start. . . Kent’s teaching on faith, the kinds of faith; personal, corporate, contact and beyond-belief faith. At the end I found myself praying that You would heal my faith. Everyone has faith in something or someone. The object of that faith can be true or false. I know that You are truth. I know that You have given me a true and sincere faith; that You are the object of my faith – but I know, too, that there are areas where I need improvement, areas where I need to let go and learn to really trust You. The storms come to grow us in faith, IF we can learn to find our security, our peace SOLELY in You and not the circumstance. It’s a hard lesson to learn, which is why I so desperately need You to heal my faith, in those areas that are lacking. Steady me Lord, and cause me to stand, to rest in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment