Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Land/my LORD

My Land (my Lord)

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. (Psa 37:3)

Reading this morning, I came across this verse and it spoke to me of dwelling in Jesus, and His dwelling in me. There's a Celtic Thunder song (see above) – My Land, and when I hear it - in my heart and mind I insert my “Lord” in place of my “land” and so this verse makes that connection for me – of dwelling in Him and of a future filled His presence and His mantle wrapped around me. The chorus of the song is:

Oh, you are the song ever singing in me,
And you are the heart ever true:
For, you are my land (Lord) and you always will be,
The voice ever calling me… home to you.


He is that voice ever calling and the voice I love to hear.

1 comment: