Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Christmas thought


Happy Birthday and thank You for coming and dwelling among us and making the way that we can now live in unending fellowship with You. As I was reading this morning I came across 1 John 3:23 and to paraphrase it simply – trust Jesus and love others. It occurred to me that I like these simple yet insightful sayings because for me they are easy to remember and I need things to be simple. To be able to sum up, in just a few words, just what it is that You ask for, what brings You honor and delights You. Now these words may be simple but the living them out requires more that is humanly possible – but then You've taken care of that too – through Your Spirit, Who dwells within us. The only thing I can say is . . . WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment