Monday, October 3, 2011

A morning prayer

ABBA, FATHER – sitting here, thinking, remembering . . . last night at group, the thought of how “rock solid” my relationship is with You – not because of me but all because of You, Your calling me to be Your own and how secure I am in You. It’s the “others” that I seem to struggle with and sitting here just now I thought it’s others that hurt me. Relationship with others is at times very painful and challenging – because they can not meet the need in me, only You can fill that void. And so, FATHER, I ask You to fill me with Your presence, let Your Spirit overflow within so that You can reach out and touch those whom You have placed in my life; let me live and respond to others from that place of abundance, where You are my all and all. More of You, Lord, and less of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment